30+ CELCIUS

26 juli 2014

PHOTO CREDIT: CAROLA M.A 2014
Over the past few days a mega heatwave has hit Scandinavia. Some of us says it is too hot however I  myself cannot complain! I love summer, especially Swedish summer where I spend my weekends near a lake or in Stockholm's Archipelago. During this type of weather I can only bare to wear anything but shorts & tops! 

WHAT I AM WEARING: 
Shorts: H&M boyfriend jeans that I have cut into shorts 
Bag: from a flea market in Cusco - Peru
Shoes: TOMS 

- ES -

En los últimos dias una ola de calor se encuentra en los países de Escandinavia. Algunos dice que está demasiado caliente sin embargo no me puedo quejar. Me encanta el verano! Especialmente el Verano Sueco. Durante este tiempo sólo puedo ponerme ropas liviana; como los shorts y camisetas cortas. 

LO QUE LLEVO: 
El Short: Pantalones de H&M lo que he cortado en pantalones cortos
La Bolsa: De un mercado en Cusco -Perú 
La Sandaliá: TOMS

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar